When you move into one of our properties, you will appreciate the care we take in preparing our properties for you. We hire top-notch tradesman (painters, contractors, plumbers, carpet cleaners, window covering cleaners, and general cleaners) to make sure your rental unit is in top condition. We thoroughly inspect the available unit to ensure that the all the work has been completed satisfactorily. Your new home will be clean and ready for you to move in.
Tenant Application Information
- Qualifications: Monthly income must be 3 times the rental amount, good rental history, no evictions, no bankruptcy. If not retired, on Social Security, Pension or disability you must have a minimum a 2 year employment history with no gaps and at least 6 months employment with current place of employment. (Exceptions are on a case by case basis and up to the owner’s discretion)
- Terms of Lease: One year unless stated differently on listing.
- Pets:(2 max) As stated on listing. If pets are possible with approval, they are subject to owner discretion. requires a refundable $250/Per Pet Deposit and owner may require Renter’s Insurance.
- Application Fees: $100.00 (per applicant) Pay Online, Money Order or Cashier’s Check only. All fees are non-refundable.
- Application fees payable to JEMCO Realty
- Applicants (anyone over 18 years old) must fill out individual applications.
- Deposit: ( 1 to 3 months based on application and at owner’s discretion)
Late fees and NSF fees are strictly enforced.
10% of rental amount late fee plus $5 a day on overdue or late chargers.
$50 bad check fee. After 2 bad checks, only cash or money order payments will be accepted.
Minimum move in requirements are first months rent in full and 1 month security deposit same as rent. Requirements may change when deemed necessary.